Saddening Occurrence of Fire in Labone Turns up the Headlines News of Ghana

Saddening Occurrence of Fire in Labone Turns up the Headlines News of Ghana

By maichelsmith on from www.kiwibox.com

Many people of Labone were become homeless due to the sudden occurrence of yesterday’s (i.e. 15th January 2015) fire incident which was turned their households into ashes. However, Labone is small suburb of the Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
You must login to tell this story to your friend(s). No account yet? Join now, it's simple and of course free!
You must login to share this story to a group. No account yet? Join now, it's simple and of course free!
  • 1
  • Bury
  • Vote

You must login to vote this story. Don't have an account yet? Join now, it's simple & free!

You must login to bury this story. Don't have an account yet? Join now, it's simple & free!



Login To Asrona

No account yet? Join us now, it's free!